Wise Path Recovery Centers ™
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Wise Path Recovery Centers ™ and its managers.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- We gather and process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure integrity and confidentiality of data.
As the data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right to information – the right to know whether Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access –the right to access data collected from and/or about you.
- This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of Personal Data which was gathered.
- Right to rectification –the right to request rectification or erasure of Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – the right to, in certain circumstances, request for Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing –the right to, where certain conditions apply, restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing –the right to, in certain cases, object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing –the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – if we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for help from a supervisory authority– the right for the help of a supervisory authority and for other legal remedies.
- Right to withdraw consent – the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data We Gather
Contact Forms – Information you have provided us with
This information may include your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc. -information that is necessary for delivering you service or to enhance your customer experience with us.
Security Software – Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. This may include your IP address, as collected by our website security software. This information is used to improve customer experience and keep everyone safe. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners below.
- Google Analytics
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
- provide our service to you. This includes providing you with other information and services that is requested; providing you with updates at your request and communicating with you in relation to those services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience.
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract.
We reasonably use your Personal Data with your Consent. We Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you.
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product.
- to communicate for invoicing.
We Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized updates* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners).
- to administer and analyze our client base (website behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety, and availability of services offered/provided.
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
If you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you services that are similar or same to your browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest. With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and updates (from us and/or our carefully selected partners).
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for.
We Process your Personal Data to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 5 years. We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing.
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers and/or third parties. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our carefully selected, trusted partners to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
- Connected third parties:
- Google Analytics
We only partner with those who can ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials only when we are legally obliged to do so.
How we secure your data
Safety of your personal data is important to us. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and have preventative measures put in place including privacy software and encrypting. We blocked known areas of software vulnerabilities. Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. We do notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services and our website/services are/is not intended for anyone under the age of 18.
Cookies and other technologies
- Functionality– these make using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics– these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising– these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Read Before Using Website Services
Collecting and Sharing Information
You can opt-out of future communication with us at any time using the email address or phone number you provided when you used our web services. You can request to see, change, or delete any data we have collected from or about you at any time. We take security very seriously and use various security measures to ensure your personal details remain safe. All information provided through this website will be protected online and in our offline files using firewalls and data encryption.
Website Security and Legal Compliance
Our site is not designed for use by anyone underage. We take no responsibility for unauthorized web use conducted by anyone under 17 years of age. If you believe that someone aged 13 or younger submitted data without parental consent, please contact our offices immediately.
Wise Path Recovery Centers ™
Business Development: email@example.com